They will be responsible for designing, structuring, and building different Big Data solutions based on technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and YARN. Knowledge and work experience in this field is necessary. Working knowledge of various ETL tools, security frameworks, and traditional Data Warehousing systems such as Teradata is a plus
· Strong understanding of Hadoop ecosystem
· Understanding of tools such as pig/python, Impala, Drill, Hive, HBase, and Scala.
· Understanding of traditional Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence technologies
· Knowledge and familiarity with different Hadoop vendors such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, and IBM Big Insights
· Ability to effectively communicate complex technical topics
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Pre-Sales Support: Participate in pre-sales calls and assist in creation of necessary assets to win the customer
· Design Solutions: Understand client specific requirements and design effective Big Data solutions
· Recruit and train team: Recruit and manage the right technical talent to ensure the bets project implementation.