CMP is hiring technical recruiters who are ready to take the next step into the future of technology recruitment and become top producers. We are a top-tier talent supplier partner to a number of Fortune 500 firms and prominent Start-ups. CMP is part traditional recruitment agency and part innovative tech start-up. In addition to traditional staffing execution we also provide talent acquisition strategy, team staffing, retained search, consulting and software product solutions.
CMP is disrupting the technical staffing industry with our unique agency model which is a culture of collaboration and leveraging proprietary, next generation staffing technology. We outpace the competition by running lean, independent efficient teams and hack through the traditional recruitment workflow.
Based in New York City, the worldwide center for business and technology, we have doubled every two years since our founding in 2007. CMP is currently doing business in New York, Illinois, Florida, California, North Carolina and Texas. CMP has been listed on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies the last two years. With the exploding technology market, we conservatively project to continue to double in size every one to two years. Join us as we revolutionize the staffing industry!
● Develop search strategies based on requisition requirements
● Construction effective boolean queries for finding prospective candidates
● Sourcing and researching prospective candidates using online tools such as LinkedIn
● Qualifying prospective candidate based on profiles and resumes
● Writing effective emails/messages to develop prospects into candidates
● Conducting effective phone calls and in-person meetings with candidates
● Writing accurate submission summaries for qualified candidates
● Prospecting for new referrals from existing prospects and personal network
● Preparing resumes for submission
● Managing and preparing candidates during the interviewing process
● Coordinating interviews and follow ups
● Developing and maintaining a personal network of active and inactive candidates
● 2+ years of recruiting experience, recently filling multiple position per month
● Exceptional work ethic and dedication to success
● Will consider 6 months recruiting experience for Associate Recruiter role
● Knowledge of recruiting best practices for sourcing, contact and candidate management
● 1+ year experience with a modern ATS, such as Bullhorn, Greenhouse, etc
● Experience recruiting through meetups, networking and industry events
● Demonstrated ability to construct effective boolean searches
● Experience recruiting through LinkedIn Recruiter account
● Strong written and spoken English skills
Compensation and Benefits
● Base Salary is open, commensurate with experience and prior compensation
● Aggressive commission structure for consulting and full time placements
● Individual Performance monthly and yearly bonuses
● Medical Benefits reimbursed or provided
● Matching 401k options
● Unique opportunity to work with most advanced technology
● Stock options, vested for top performers
● No cap on commissions, unlimited earning potential!
● Top performers double their income in the first year
● Opportunity for growth to management and executive tiers
● Amazing Growth opportunity and Path to Partnership
Submission and Interview Process
● Submit one-page resume and cover letter to Hiring@CapitalMarketsP.com including work experience, compensation expectations, and a summary of the type of positions you filled in the last 3 months.
● Selected candidates will be required to complete a job application, an interview questionnaire, and complete a skills evaluation assessment
● Final candidates will be required to do an in-person interview with the leadership team in NYC office or video skype