In this role, you will design and develop cutting-edge experiences for our customers, using existing and emerging technology platforms. You will be responsible for solving complex business problems and developing software components while adhering to existing process guidelines. You will also participate in knowledge exchange with other developers, support QA during testing, and engage with Devops to automate processes.
• Engage directly with product owners and solve complex business problems for large-scale business banking applications
• Be an active part of a small team of developers to deliver UI, service layer, database changes, and automated unit tests
• Engage in meeting team's deliverables for quality, consistency, and scheduling
• Leverage technical skills to develop UI, service layer, database changes and automated unit tests
• Collaborate with peers to develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal, inter-personal, and written communication skills across all levels within the company
• Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity
• Bachelorsâ degree or military experience
• At least 3 years of software development experience.
• At least 3 years of Java experience with service-oriented architecture
• At least 1 year of experience with Agile methodologies
• 1+ years of experience with Object-oriented analysis, design, and development
• 1+ years of experience with server-side technologies (Java, Spring, Jersey)
• 1+ years of experience with automated continuous integration and build systems (Maven, Hudson, Git, Gradle)