• Own the agile testing life cycle via requirement gathering, project test plan and estimations, test script design and development, execution, management of test cases, test program review and assessment.
• Design and develop test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools
• Perform functional, system, regression and integration testing
• Present test analysis results to Software Development
• Interpret design documentation developed by Software Development
• Lead continual improvement of the Software QA process
• Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field
• 2-4 years experience as a QA Engineer/Tester in an agile environment
• Understanding of computer science or basic knowledge of software development
• Strong work ethic
• Effective communicator
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as with a team