Join our client that’s as committed to your future as you are. At our client we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do.
Our diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better – from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
• Manage Web Hosting infrastructure support and hands-on administration
• Act as a liaison to service provider and business users
• Administer, maintain and support WebLogic, JBOSS and WAS deployments
• Participate in Projects and other activities as assigned
• Work with application teams to understand their requirements and deliver solutions
• Design and document web application deployment procedure and architecture
• Prior experience managing externally hosted internet facing environment
• Experience in setup of IHS, IIS Web applications
• Experience supporting high-availability, high-visibility application infrastructure
• Good understanding of web application security, two-factor authentication
• Knowledge of IHS, IIS Web Server Administration
• Good understanding of Network Protocols
• Good understanding of Network devices and infrastructure e.g. DNS, Proxy, Load Balancing, Network Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Routers, WAN
• WebLogic (12c, 11g, 10) configuration and administration
• Familiar with clustering, load-balancing, failover, high availability in WebLogic
• Configuring SSL certificates in WebLogic server
• Backup and Recover Weblogic installations
• Good working knowledge in both Windows and Unix/Linux environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Root Cause Analysis on failed instances and understanding the cause of failure and the fixes
• Problem Identification & Resolution on issues around application deployment, thread deadlocks, transactions, memory leaks, high CPU usage, out of memory etc
• Thread dumps and heap dump analysis
• Security concepts for Firewall, Access Rights, AD and LDAP
• Experience with Installation, Deployment, Clustering (Network Deployment), and Administration of WAS 7.x and 8.5.x in complex environment
• Experience in WAS migration from previous versions to 8.5.x
• Experience with WAS and DB2 integration
• Experience with SSO within WebSphere Application Server.
• Experience with various LDAP repository for WAS security (Active Directory)
• Experience with WebSphere integration with IHS server and WAS plug-in configuration.
• Experience with configuring HA and DR solution with WAS for production deployments.
• Proven experience in technical leadership role
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail and superior organization skills
• Vendor Management experience/skill
• Experience with Production support for High Availability hosted environment
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Ability to negotiate priorities, schedules and resolve conflicts with minimal guidance
• Excellent team player, work well with a virtual team including multiple vendors and various members from IT and business
• Process driven (experience with SDLC/PLC) and take ownership
BSC in Computer Science or equivalent experience and 12 years of IT experience
Why Work for our client?
• We are a financially strong and stable company.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.