Our client, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 companies, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Join our team and do your part to change for good. We nurture a work environment that values diversity of thought and ideas where people from a variety of backgrounds guided by our shared Values come together to make our client a great company - and a great place to work.
Our client started as an information strategy company that specialized in credit cards, and we have become one of the most impactful and disruptive players in the industry.
We have grown to see ourselves as a technology company in consumer finance, with great opportunities for software engineers who want to build innovative applications to give users smarter ways to save, transact, borrow and invest their money, as we seek to disrupt the industry again.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Sr. Software Engineer with expertise in detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Successful candidates will have Dev Ops experience and will excel in performing as technical leads on software development projects with responsibility for overall delivery of software components.
• Driving project/service delivery/deployment.
• Performing as technical lead on software deployment projects.
• Collaborating with other platforms tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design and testing.
• Documenting design decisions and ensuring adherences .
• Enforcing existing process guidelines .
• Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
• Reviewing system test scenarios & test cases.
• Monitoring operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Providing oversight to Vendor's technical design and code delivery
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience
• At least 5 years' experience in software development
• At least 5 years of experience with DevOps Principles
• At least 2 years of Agile Practitioner
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• 5 years of experience with Datacenter technologies
• 3 years of experience with Bash
• 3 years of experience with PowerShell
• 3 years of experience with Ruby
• 3 years of experience with Python
• 3 years of experience with Restful
• 3 years of experience in Senior Developer on IT Projects