Based out of our New York office, this individual will be the primary CRM relationship manager to our client facing staff and manage the roadmap/vision for the CRM platform. This person will be responsible for the delivery of enhanced technology capabilities, providing functional support, and resolving issues. We expect this individual to work in close coordination with our existing CRM and Management Reporting technology teams based in our California headquarters.
Initially, this role will include key participation in a significant project to migrate our current CRM platform to a new version in the Cloud. Once completed, this person will have a significant role in the ongoing expansion and support of CRM/reporting capabilities for our NY office to respond to evolving business demands.
• Understand the overall vision of the product landscape and be able to drive requirements; be able to own and drive knowledge sharing around the entire client lifecycle.
• Be able to go beyond the CRM landscape and have an understanding of business process and drive requirements, priorities, etc. with the business and team.
• Manage the overall flow and throughput of efforts, large and small, to support our client's CRM Users
• Act as liaison between business community and developers.
• Collect, refine, prioritize and schedule CRM and reporting requirements for future code releases.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Gather information directly from users on suspected system bugs or data corruption.
• Work directly with users to troubleshoot issues/bugs and escalate to development team for further investigation and resolution as needed.
• Facilitate effective small and large business user sessions (e.g. capability design, prioritization, process improvements).
• Participate in detailed analysis meetings with other business analysts, technology support groups, developers, and technology managers to help deliver excellent solutions.
• Collaborate and coordinate efforts with business community as needed for large scale enhancements/projects.
• Collaborate with development team on functional and technical designs.
• Perform functional QA testing of enhancements, data upload/fixes, and code fixes in a staging environment, prior to their release to Production environment.
• Perform post-production release validation testing of CRM enhancement/fix releases (final QA testing).
• Coordinate implementation of regular maintenance updates such as updates/additions to drop down lists and adding new users.
• Drive general approach and execution of data cleansing efforts, in collaboration with users and developers.
• Must be able to fulfill ad hoc reporting requests or analysis on timely basis for business users and/or management by querying data base directly, using query tools, and/or validating SQL query results provided by development team.
• Provide functional support on CRM and reporting tools and occasionally train new hires on these tools
• Provide refresh training to existing business users.
• Increase CRM visibility with business community by providing regular CRM updates in select business user meetings.
• Create Training and Reference materials and Release Notes as needed.
• Help maintain and manage a queue of technology requests using ticket tracking tool to monitor throughput and priorities through to completion.
• Leverage knowledge of CRM functions and technology to become familiar with our client's specific CRM systems and data flow.
• Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
• Five to ten years of overall technology/systems integration experience.
• Minimum of three recent years working on CRM specific design and systems implementation projects.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry.
• Strong systems implementation methodology background.
• Be able to understand data and analyze the business specific data requirements.
• Is well versed with project and program execution methodology including but not limited to Agile iterative and other methodologies.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Interest in a great systems design career with an exceptional firm.
• Embody the key competencies and leadership skills necessary to be successful at our client (i.e. Learning Agility, Results Orientation, Intellectual Rigor, Emotional Intelligence, etc. etc.).
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM) implementation or support experience.
• Broker Dealer / Mutual Fund Distribution industry experience.
• SQL query & Sharepoint experience.
• Some prior hands on development experience is a plus, does not need to be recent.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM) integration with Outlook and CTI with Cisco phone system.
• Design/implementation of business applications for mobile solutions (iPad app, iPhone, Blackberry, etc).
• Three to five years of ‘Big 4’ consulting experience.