Elderwood at Williamsville is looking for RN - Nursing Supervisor in Buffalo, NY.
This local job opportunity with ID 1133488897 is live since 2021-08-20 22:06:50.
Join Our Team: Find balance in your career. Overview:
**LIMITED WEEKENDS** Can work 8 hr or 12 hr shifts!
RN SUPERVISION OPPORTUNITY - Step into a leadership role with a new opportunity in supervision at Elderwood at Williamsville.
Elderwood at Williamsville is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to join our clinical leadership team.
MINIMAL Weekend Requirement. The Director of Nursing will discuss this in further detail.
- The Nursing Supervisor assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at the facility during the assigned shift, supervision of nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional duties assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Shift: Overnights: 11p-7a OR 12 Hours can be discussed
- We offer a weekly pay schedule, a robust Tuition Assistance Program for those seeking their BSN & and a strong Employee Referral Bonus Program that can net you up to $1000!
About Elderwood at Williamsville
- Just steps from St. Gregory The Great RC Church on a quiet, tree-lined street, Elderwood at Williamsville is easily accessible from anywhere in Amherst and the northtowns. Elderwood offers comprehensive subacute rehab services to get you home sooner as well as skilled nursing and memory care.. The community is also is home to WNY’s only non-hospital-based ventilator unit. The 22-bed unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and trained nurses offering 24-hour ventilator care under medical supervision of a board-certified pulmonologist.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty.
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services.
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are performing work and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Employee Perks!: Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.