Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is looking for Nursing Supervisor (RN) in Wilmington, NY.
This local job opportunity with ID 1177689782 is live since 2021-09-09 16:51:07.
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview:
Looking to pick up some extra Ca$h? Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid has a Per Diem RN Supervisor position available!
This position is located in Lake Placid, NY.
The Nursing Supervisor assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at the facility during the assigned shift, supervision of nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional duties assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty.
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services.
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are performing work and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Employee Perks!: Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.