Mortgage Financial Advisor
Pulte Mortgage is looking for Mortgage Financial Advisor in Orlando, FL.
This local job opportunity with ID 1179657794 is live since 2021-09-10 05:04:44.
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategic business initiatives for Pulte Mortgage, supporting the Builder, supporting Mortgage Operations team in Denver, supporting Buyers and following all state and regulatory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have availability to meet with customers in order to provide mortgage financing expertise
- Working with Buyers and the Sales Team in order to "capture" as many mortgage sales as possible in order to give the Builder predictability and visibility into their backlog
- Pulte Homes sales training and building strong relationships
- Backlog performance as measured by closing homes on time & providing extraordinary Customer Service
- Branch operations performance as measured by however not limited to Capture, Customer Service, Compliance, Helping to Sell More Homes, etc.
- Professional development
- Mortgage origination and/or loan processing experience preferred
- 3-5 years successful sales and/or business development background helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated to set and achieve sales goals
- Must have excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess strong math aptitude
- Candidate should be open to the possibility of a flexible schedule requiring additional hours in order to meet business needs and essential functions of the job; must have the ability to adapt to change as needed
- This position will require extensive driving to neighborhoods across the Division
- Some management experience preferred, but not required
- It is required that the candidate selected for this position be capable of acquiring a license as well as pass a background check.Active mortgage license preferred.
- This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Originator Compensation Rule.
- Bilingual Spanish required
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office programs, training and development, and Customer Service.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively, mentor and coach staff to reach set production standards, and conduct presentations with various levels of employees and management
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package. For details, please visit the Employee Benefits tab on our main careers page at www.pultegroup.com/careersite.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.