Hormel Foods is looking for 2nd Shift Manufacturing Production Associates -Progressive Processing, LLC-Dubuque, IA in Tennyson, WI.
This local job opportunity with ID 1232066975 is live since 2021-09-27 20:23:05.$1,000 RETENTION BONUS!!! Wage Range $18.30- $21.90/hr
The Progressive Processing, LLC, facility in Dubuque, Iowa, will be hiring hourly production associates for 2nd shift. Progressive Processing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods.
The plant was the first new production facility built by Hormel Foods in more than 25 years. Operations began in January of 2010. The 342,000 sq. ft. plant is home to a variety of Hormel products including bacon toppings, SPAM®, chunk chicken and a variety of Hormel® Compleats® microwave meals. The facility employs approximately 325 employees.
Production associates will be responsible for operation of equipment while adhering to food safety and employee safety guidelines.
If you are interested in working in a team-oriented workplace culture, with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, Progressive Processing, LLC, may be right for you. Requirements Preferred qualifications
- Self-motivated individual to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Previous machine operator experience helpful
- History of dedicated employment
- National Career Readiness Certificate strongly recommended
Some of our excellent benefits include:
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION PREVIOUSLY THAT YOU MUST SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION FOR EACH NEW JOB POSTING.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Savings & Profit Sharing Programs
- Exceptional Educational Assistance Program
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Shift Differential Offered for 2nd & 3rd Shift Positions
Progressive Processing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.