Employer is looking for Field Service Technician in Waterloo, IA.
This local job opportunity with ID 277560 is live since 09/19/2017.
Who Is Employer?
We are the experts in Healthcare Document Management. Since 2004, we remain the only provider offering hospitals and health systems comprehensive services and solutions to support the document life cycle through Document Consulting, Workflow Automation, Print as a Service (PRaaS) and Print Device Security.
In January 2017 we acquired security consulting company, CynergisTek! CynergisTek was recognized by KLAS®, in the Cyber Security Advisory Services category in the 2017 Best in KLAS Awards for Software & Services report and as one of three firms, provider organizations turn to most, for privacy and security assistance in its groundbreaking report released in May 2014, entitled “Security and Privacy Perception 2014: High Stakes, Big Challenges.”
Why Join Our Team?
Named one of the fastest growing companies in America and “Best Places to Work” we offer competitive salaries, annual bonuses and extensive benefits; including, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, endless free training courses, growth opportunities within the company and a collaborative work environment
A Day in the Life
As a Field Service Technician, you are the onsite printer repair expert. You’ll fix and maintain networking, print, copy and scan equipment (from multiple manufacturers) for our Hospital client and its local facilities. Each day you will:
- Collect printer meter reads (usage info.) and distribute toner
- Repair and maintenance of printers and print equipment from multiple manufacturers
- Customer service and support/troubleshooting of network and workstation printers
- Respond to customer support requests and ensure they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally (escalate problems to a technician as needed)
- Track and update service calls in a log and/or helpdesk application
- Maintain accurate device inventory
- Training for end users and troubleshooting devices or functionality as needed
- Provide 24/7 on-call rotation, regional coverage for multiple locations
What You’ll Need to Win!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Reliable transportation.Demonstrated experience repairing network printers and print equipment
- Software application and network troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP protocol)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience accessing online manuals/diagnostic tools
- Strong time/project management and organizational skills
- Positive, team player attitude to provide great customer service
- Experience in managed print services, healthcare and/or Helpdesk is a plus!
- Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting