Our ideal candidate is tech-savvy, detail-oriented, organized, and wants to help us build applications that improve people's lives.
What you'll do:
• Work with the product development team, using agile scrum methodology, to understand our products and how they should function
• Work with the project manager on integration testing, to verify that newly-developed features work correctly and faithfully implement the requirements
• Regression testing of entire products, including creating automated testing scripts
• Work with users and developers to fully explore bug reports and gather all required info for developers to recreate the problem
What we're looking for:
• Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium, UIAutomation, etc.
• Experience using an issue tracker such as Trello, Jira, FogBugz, Bugzilla, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbal and written
• Understanding of how the web works, including HTTP, AJAX, JSON etc.
• Familiarity with iOS and Android
• Understanding of version control systems (git, SVN, etc.)