We are looking for a world-class, full stack senior software engineer to join our Release Infrastructure Engineering team. You will develop and maintain the build and release automation, dependency management, and continuous delivery tools that we are using to create our software.
What you will do:
- Develop a next generation release management application that enables fast delivery of a service oriented architecture within a dynamic production environment.
- Develop plugins and extensions to Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, and other systems.
- Work with teams to solve release and dependency management challenges.
- Evangelize best-practices in software development and continuous delivery processes.
The skills we require:
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 7+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience in robust server-side development, including Java web-based applications.
- Expertise with JVM languages, such as Java, Groovy, or Scala.
- Experience with Java build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gant, or Gradle.
- Experience with Artifactory (or Nexus).
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CruiseControl, or TeamCity.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
The skills we prefer:
- Experience building RESTful web services.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Eucalyptus, etc.).
- Comfort with command line interface and shell scripting.
- Experience with agile development, continuous integration and automated testing.