Platform Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are specifically seeking an engineer who has worked on high-traffic sites and platforms.
This role will have you working on the core infrastructure software and systems that power the platform. You will also be working on the next generation of our client’s core systems. You will be working in Platform Architecture with the Dev Ops group and you will be in a group of the most technical people within the company. Your code will power the experiences of millions of users.
Here is what we need:
1. Several years of hardcore Java/Scala, (pluses include comfort level in C++ and/or C#), and at least one scripting language.
2. Code optimization and concurrent programming (both mutli-threaded and multi-process)
3. Comfortable with Unix and databases with a combination of relational and non-relational
4. Solid experience in algorithms, data structures, networking and operating systems
5. Strong debugging experience and comfortable in very large code bases (millions of loc)
6. Open source contributions and personal projects
This role is hugely visible within the organization. You will be noticed.