Shared Services Application developer position to develop and support Finance systems
Finance IT reporting shared services provides support to Finance, Tax, Treasury, Reg departments. The role for the developer is to manage SharePoint sites, build new sites and applications. Provide architectural recommendations, build customized .NET SharePoint solutions
Essential Experience: (Must have skills)
5-7 years application development experience with strong technical skills in the following areas:
• Sybase or SQL Server
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Visual Studio
• Microsoft .Net (ASP .Net and Windows)
• Scripting Languages:
• MS-Office Development
Supplementary Experience: (Useful additional skills)
• Accounting and General Ledger background
• Knowledge of fixed income (repurchase agreements, treasuries, fed funds) money market, FX, and other treasury products.
• Knowledge of balance sheet and liquidity analysis and long-term and short-term funding.
• Experience supporting Treasury and liquidity risk management in the financial services industry.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational skills
• Self motivating individual who can interpret business requirements and technical specifications (project lifecycle skills).
• Ability to work within a project team.