The Analytics Manager will report to the Director of Analytics and be capable of leading client’s data initiatives from measurement planning through data collection, report generation, and client presentation. He or she will be the primary resource for tracking implementation expertise, as well as a strategic thinker capable of developing data-driven cases for campaign optimizations and advising on issues related to program design and channel strategy.
• Lead analytics for key clients across all paid, owned, and earned digital channels. This includes developing and implementing measurement plans in alignment with client business and marketing goals, assessing campaign performance, generating custom and automated reports, and bringing forward consumer insights.
• Design and manage testing strategy on key consumer electronics client. This includes A / B and multivariate testing of assets including copy, product images, forms and web design.
• Develop standardized data collection and implementation processes to be carried out across all clients with the support of junior analysts and client’s technology department.
• Manage and train junior team members in the fundamentals and best practices of data collection, analysis, and insight generation.
• Assist the Director of Analytics in supporting new business, administering vendor relationships, evangelizing capabilities internally, recruiting new team members, and identifying areas for departmental growth.
• 4 – 7 years experience in web and/or marketing analytics
• Expert understanding of analytics tracking implementation including web, ecommerce, and mobile apps using tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst
• Proven ability to develop A / B and multivariate testing plans that result in improved performance of owned properties
• Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
• Understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies such as survey design, respondent recruitment, and syndicated research analysis