This is a multi-faceted technical delivery lead role requiring proficiency with delivering IT solutions, dealing with teams in matrix org, project estimation, arrange for resources and also help in solving technical problems as and when needed. Responsible for detail project planning, setting targets and deliverables and making timely decisions.
• Act as the single point of contact for the projects you are assigned to lead.
• Work closely with the business, PMBA groups and other IT subject matter experts (SMEs) to deliver projects on time without compromising quality.
• Collaborate with business, application owners and subject matter experts to understand the significances of respective applications architecture and to deliver effective solutions.
• Actively supervise project delivery, and address challenges and risk on timely manner without impacting the project timelines.
• Represent development function in key project and design reviews, and ensure design being applied is in alignment with the defined departments architecture standards and policies.
• Ensure clear delivery status reporting, control and risk mitigation.
• Ensure delivery issues are analyzed and addressed in a timely fashion.
• Build both functional and technical knowledge to be a PC reporting domain expert.
• More than 10 years of IT projects delivery experience, preferably in a matrix organization
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent written and oral communications is a must, should be a good negotiator
• Good experience in Oracle, Java and Messaging based technologies
• Coordination experience dealing with multiple teams in the organization such as Dev, QA, release management and Support teams
• Good experience of developing software for a large Enterprise, including n-tier development
• Good experience in architecture and design of multi-tiered heterogeneous systems
• Experience in leading global team having mix of internal and outsourced development teams
• At time candidate may need to work flexible hours to engage with other global IT teams in Singapore, India and London
• University degree level (preferably in Computer Science, Information Management, or Banking)