10 plus years of programming experience. Programming language, data and operating system expertise Java (core, JEE, JMS and SOAP/REST web services, using XML/JSON) in UNIX/Linux, Windows platforms.
· 10 or more years of experience in full project lifecycle including all stages of design, development and implementation of custom applications as well as the deployment of packaged solutions
· Experience in application development utilizing a relational database such as Oracle as well as stored procedures authoring in such languages as PL/SQL as well as NoSQL experience with Cassandra/Mongo/CouchDB.
· Experience in workflow design/development utilizing Tibco, Business Works, iProcess and Active Matrix
· Mobile development experience, iOS, XCode, Cocoa Touch, with an emphasis on memory profiling, provisioning profiles and certificates, core (data, animation, graphics and text), third-party libraries and APIs.
· Experience working within a formal methodology for software development and a clear understanding of project management processes and tasks
· Ability to perform multiple tasks, and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management or customer
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; ability to respond to customer inquiries, effectively communicate critical problems and discuss resolutions with management; ability to translate complex technical problems into simple lay terms understandable to a non-technical audience
· Project planning and management skills, including scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment
· Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area