Our direct client is one of the largest global hedge funds in the world.
The .Net JS Developer position will be responsible for developing highly scalable and functional web/desktop applications. The position requires high technical proficiency, design and implementation of core frameworks, UI design, debugging, and performance analysis in a full stack environment. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to solve complex problems independently and within a team environment.
As part of the .Net development team, this role will involve working team members in Development, Accounting, and Operations to analyze business requirements, create and analyze technical specifications and develop and maintain existing software and systems.
The ideal candidate will possess:
● Minimum of 5 years of experience with .Net and Web Development related languages and technologies
● Excellent design, debugging and development skills
● Experience with C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net (MVC preferred) and server side development
● Experience with RESTful web services (SOAP/REST)
● Experience with Enterprise Level RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and SQL
● Experience with Unit Testing
● Excellent communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Additional desired experience in:
● Enterprise IDE (Visual Studio/Eclipse)
● Windows Workflow Foundation
● Windows Presentation Foundation
● ORM experience (NHibernate, Enterprise Library)
● AngularUI, Bootstrap, LESS, OData, TypeScript
● Working on a team project with source control
● Developing large modular enterprise applications