Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are looking for a Technical Architect with strong application development and architecture skills to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Architects will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers at the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our emerging Technology Integration practice on strategic enterprise architecture projects, post-merger integration's, and leading large scale implementations.
What will you be doing?
• Architects are expected to interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc...) at our clients to drive projects
• Architects are expected to lead and mentor a technical team lead while leading projects and being the client liaison
• Architects are expected to be an expert and suggest new technologies to our clients
• Architects lead on full life-cycle projects from requirements gathering through development, implementation and roll-out
• Architects have the flexibility to be creative and impact designs with a “blank slate” development mentality within the general boundaries of clients’ expectations
• Architects work on highly interactive custom web front ends as well as full application and system development / integration
• The ideal candidate has a minimum of 8+ years of hands-on professional software development experience and experience using relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MYSQL
We need someone who has real world experience working with:
• Demonstrated experience managing technical engagements including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc.)
• Proven expertise with software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts
· Strong software engineering experience with one or both more of the following core competencies:
• NET framework 4.0 & 4.5 (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, and ADO.NET)
• Java SE 5 and higher with J2EE (EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS)
• Experience working with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with web services (SOAP / XML / JSON / WCF / etc…)
• Experience applying Agile/lean methodologies
• Mobile experience in iOS is a plus
• Demonstrated experience with test automation tools (NUnit, CruiseControl.NET, TeamCity, NCover, Cucumber, etc.)
• Solid demonstrated work experience with web-based and/or client-server development
• Understanding and demonstrated use of design patterns
• Demonstrated experience managing technical engagements including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc.
• Ability to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
• Experience using cloud platforms such as Azure
• Experience with SharePoint, Great Plains, MS-CRM, and/or SalesForce.com
What else do you need to bring to the table?
• BS / Computer Science required (MIS or equivalent)
• 2+ years of prior consulting experience in a professional services environment
• Willingness to implement as well as design solutions
• Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
• Experience multi-tasking and working on multiple client projects at a time
• Desire and ability to lead a team of 2-5 application developers
• Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
• Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.