Our direct client is the worldâs leading learning company. Their education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology in over 70 countries.
Location is Hoboken, NJ but possibly also in SoHo, NYC.
The user interface designer role will work closely with product management and the development team to define the client application and user workflow and experience. The role will also be responsible for developing wireframes and designs as well as running any user pilots and tests for feedback.
Essential skills and experience:
• Strong user interface design
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Creative problem solving capability
• Independent and self Âdirected
• Mobile experience is mandatory (Android and iOS)
• A thorough understanding of contemporary userÂ centered design methodologies is a must
• Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of prior work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills