With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help the client deliver high quality products to clients. We also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the market.
The candidate will be part of the development team responsible for delivering Transaction Data solutions in the Global Markets / Equities Front-Office environment. Responsibilities include detailed business and functional analysis for strategic Transaction Data Warehouse solutions. The candidate will be also accountable for conducting data analysis as well as providing support, investigation, and testing on legacy Transaction Data platform as a secondary responsibility as required.
· Build and maintain strong relationship with business leads / stakeholders to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project delivery plans.
· Work closely with technology stakeholders from Equities Front Office systems including Order Management (OMS), Execution Management (EMS), Algos and Routers to produce business and functional requirements, document data flows and data models, UI mock-ups and Use Cases for the development team.
· Work closely with tech leads to establish and operate the governance framework for the Transaction Data program
· Manage project plans / Book of Work; manage, mitigate and escalate risks and issues as they are identified.
· Ensure adherence to client’s project / program management methodologies to provide timely and accurate project updates in all systems of record. Ensure all necessary project artefacts are produced, reviewed and signed off with all stakeholders.
· Foster relationships with stakeholders within Global Markets Equities to enhance the engagement model between Data and LOB-aligned teams. Continue to build out proactive data quality checks to ensure data accuracy and timely delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
· In-depth understanding of Equities Transaction Data and associated data models. The candidate should be Equities Trading SME and understand the landscape in terms of processes, data and technologies being used.
· Working knowledge of front-to-back Equities trade lifecycle, flows and execution scenarios is essential. Knowledge and understanding of Equity Front Office applications such as OMS/EMS, Algos, Equities Regulatory Reporting (OATS, BlueSheets, FINRA etc.) is essential. Hands-on knowledge of FIX protocol is preferable.
· Proven track record of working within Equities organization and building technology solutions is key. Extensive experience in delivering technical data management solutions in the Financial Services Industry meeting Equities Front Office trading data needs.
· Must have experience interfacing with IT teams with limited exposure to the business. This is primarily an IT role.
· Must demonstrate ability to do Business Analysis in consultation with the business and product management and produce BRDs and more importantly functional/technical specifications (SRS, FRDs) – this is an essential requirement in this position.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and logical data modelling is required. Ideal candidate would be a technically aligned Business / Functional Analyst.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills; excellent consumer relationship management skill with service-oriented mindset
· Ability to work across multiple global business groups and domains. Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment; possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office products: Excel, Project, PowerPoint & Visio, etc.
Education/Certification: Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline or unrelated Bachelors with Professional Certification/Masters in IT