We are seeking a motivated and creative designer to work on print, digital projects and presentations. This person would join our in-house creative services department and will report to the VP Co-Creative Director.
This designer will work closely with members of the marketing team to create engaging print collateral, infographics, digital solutions, and presentations. Across all frameworks, he/she will integrate brand messaging and style guidelines. The position requires applying quantitative concepts and content to produce visually appealing charts, dynamic infographics, and animation. Meticulous production skills, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail are a must.
• A bachelor's degree in graphic design/applied art & design
• Experience with Adobe software - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Excellent pre-press and production skills
• Some web design, programming and multi-media experience
• Ability to understand and convey complex ideas graphically
Would be a plus:
• Financial Marketing experience
• Excellent MS Office suite skills and specifically advanced capabilities utilizing Powerpoint
• 5-10 years of PowerPoint experience (advanced user) and highly skilled with its charts, animation, video, and graphic capabilities