The technology stack includes Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, C# (UI), Java, UNIX scripting.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Work with BAs and other teams to understand the requirements
- Design and develop the solutions for the business.
- Integrate with new down-stream systems / consumers.
- Update existing data-models in accordance with latest upstream system changes.
- Implement unit tests.
- Performance optimization.
- Provide third level technical support function to assist SL1/SL2 support teams to resolve complex issues.
Experience and Attributes
- 5+ years, full-time hands-on commercial development experience with Java and Oracle
- Strong Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with various containers like Websphere, Weblogic or RedHat JBoss EAP and Spring
- Experience with Messaging middleware (e.g. JMS, Tibco RV etc)
- Experience with Hibernate (or other ORM tools) and JDBC
- Experience in working within a co-located/distributed development team.
- Solid software engineering skills and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with version control-systems (e.g. SVN, etc.).
- Experience in build tools such as Maven or Ant
- Experience with enterprise design/diagram drawing tools (e.g. Visio, SparX Enterprise Architect, etc.)
- Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving.
- Working experience in performance optimization and tools such as jProfiler, jManage etc
- Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC - Waterfall and/or Agile (Scrum)
Nice to have:
- Experience in C#
- Experience in Web applications development such as HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap,
• Experience in data modeling.
- Experince in Test Driven Development, continuous integration etc
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Scripting and Perl
• Experience in the Instrument Reference Data