If you want to join a dynamic, constantly evolving global firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate on behalf of our clients. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure.
As a Developer in this role you will work on Risk and Performance Attribution platforms. This system provides reporting solutions for presenting and performing analysis on account risk metrics.
• Design and develop Risk and Performance Attribution platform components using Java.
• Work with project managers, technical leads and business owners to understand business processes and workflows.
• Support functional and operational aspects of the systems being delivered to the business.
• You will have a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math. Advanced degree preferred.
• You have 5+ years recent hands on development experience with Java.
• You will have hands on experience with SQL, Oracle and experience developing distributed data-intensive applications.
• Experience in Financial Industry a plus. Front office technology highly preferred.
• Hadoop/”big data” experience is a plus.
• You will embody the key competencies and leadership skills necessary to be successful at the company (i.e. Learning Agility, Results Orientation, Intellectual Rigor, Emotional Intelligence, etc. etc.)