Seeking a motivated, deadline driven individual to develop interactive web sites, landing pages, and other digital properties. The Digital Designer will be a part of the Global Creative Services team within the company's Marketing, reporting to the head of Global Creative Services. The Digital Designer will also work closely with the Digital Marketing Team and Creative Director. He/she will be proactive and collaborative, partnering closely with cross-functional colleagues on strategy, direction, and execution. He/she will work closely with creative leadership to determine creative strategy and overall brand experience consistent with our client's brand guidelines. Experience and/or interest in being part of a global creative team is essential, as this role will help evolve the firm toward a more digital-first, global model.
Applicants should possess extremely strong design skill with the ability to understand brand guidelines and translate them into compelling digital experiences. Within the brand guidelines there is opportunity to innovate and evolve the visual brand in the digital space. Candidates should have a working knowledge of CSS, HTML and modern front-end web technologies. Must have strong experience with responsive design and mobile interaction best practices; including the ability to create cross-screen designs.
Additional skills & experience:
• Competent understanding of technology, user interface design and visual design fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective user-centric creative solutions.
• Proven experience with data visualization including: infographics, charts and graphics.
• Understanding of interaction design techniques to create engaging user experiences.
• Able to take print–based designs and interpret into rich, interactive digital experiences.
• Stays current on and strategically applies the latest industry and design trends and state-of-the-art techniques.
• Knowledge of commonly used interaction design patterns and techniques.
• Understanding of information architecture, wire framing, prototyping, image compression and core web technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of and the ability to help manage the production process (e.g. optimizing graphics, compression settings and file size and image optimization.
• Ability to work within existing brand standards.
• Strong communication skills; must have the ability to articulate design rationale.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong financial brand experience or interest a plus.