Budget Manager – Not-for Profit (OPWDD, SED & DOH exp pref’d)
ACLD is a highly respected, leading not-for-profit agency that proudly serves the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. Our mission is to provide the opportunity for children and adults with developmental disabilities to pursue enviable lives.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Budget Manager (not-for-profit) to direct the agency’s budgeting process which includes providing financial analysis of new and existing programs and projects. Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting, you will work directly with Program Directors and Fiscal Directors including the CFO.
In this position, you will:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum least seven (7) years of related work experience to ensure familiarity with budgeting principles, business planning and current trends.
· Knowledge of Finance and Business Plan models.
· Familiarity with SED, OPWDD & DOH clinic reimbursement methodologies.
· Proficiency in computerized systems, spreadsheet development and databases.
· Strong analytical and verbal/ written communication skills.
· OPWDD, DOH, and SED budgeting experience a plus.
Great career opportunity! We offer a competitive benefits package!
An EOE m/f/d/v.Excel, Budget read more