Employer is looking for Senior Financial Analyst - Data Warehousing in Omaha, NE.
This local job opportunity with ID 641839 is live since 10/17/2017.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Employer has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst – Data Warehousing. This individual will be responsible for designing and building Finance team data warehouse to enhance controllership and facilitate increased speed and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis.
Financial Analysis duties include:
- Assisting in analyzing, monitoring, and reporting operational and financial information to Company management.
- Confirming the timeliness and accuracy of the information available for making operating decisions and analyzing results, identifying trends, and recommending actions.
- Performing in-depth analysis of critical business activities and operating segments in order to provide quantitative data analysis supporting opportunities for operational improvements and cost savings, as well as identifying control environment deficiencies.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory statistical reporting and data calls, and designing and building processes and controls for improving statistical reporting function.
Data Management duties include:
- Developing, modifying, maintaining and documenting Finance Department information systems.
- Managing production and maintenance of Finance team data warehouse, ensuring all known tasks, both scheduled and ad-hoc are accounted for and operating correctly, working with data warehouse and database teams to fix any problems, and making recommendations for new data sets and assist in building them from test to production.
- Assisting the Finance team and Segment Leaders in developing end user tools and by generating requested data sets through queries and data aggregation to provide relevant and timely data to Segment Leaders and to other areas of Finance including Premium Audit, Billing, Accounting, and Financial Audit among others.
Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, or related field or equivalent.
Excellent math skills and aptitude including algebra
2-3 years related work experience including business process analysis and project management
Proficient at technology testing methods and procedures
Principles of process analysis and project management; project management accreditation
Certified Public Accountant or MBA
3+ years related work experience including business process analysis and project management
Business intelligence tools
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.