Employer is a leading predictive marketing platform that learns. Through artificial intelligence at big data scale, we optimize performance, awareness, and lift across channels for agencies and marketers. At over 1,000 employees strong, our bold and innovative team continues to reach new frontiers while fueling incredible success for our customers.
The Employer sales team has been the heart of the company’s growth since our founding in 2008. As an Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing digital advertising opportunities with advertising agencies and brand clients. This role will have you play the part of evangelist, educator and business consultant to our clients and put you will at the forefront of Employer’s continued expansion and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities with agencies and advertisers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with agencies and advertisers.
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Collaborate with Account Management to ensure client satisfaction, identify up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from clients and prospects to product and strategy teams.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key customers at an agency level.
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- Plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients.
Who you are:
- Passionate about all things in advertising. You could not imagine working in any other industry.
- An educator and business consultant, you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- A quick learner, you are a technology nerd and love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in chaotic situations.
What you need:
- At least 2, preferably 4 or more years experience in Brand Solutions sales.
- 7-10 years overall business experience in sales, business development or account management preferably in online advertising or technology businesses
- Experienced in winning big brand deals while at well-known publishers, ad tech platforms.
- Knowledge of digital media Specifically Digital, Video, TV, Mobile and Programmatic.
- Experience pursuing, capturing, and negotiating complex and high-revenue agreements with digital agencies.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building long-lasting relationships with trade & professional associations.
- BS or BA required.
Bonus if you have:
- Advanced degree in any related field is desirable.
- RTB / Programmatic buying experience.
- Brand Solutions experience.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Digital Agency background is preferred.
A leading predictive marketing platform provider, Employer Inc. (NASDAQ:FUEL) offers brands, agencies, and platform partners managed services, as well as a SaaS-based Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand Side Platform (DSP), to optimize performance, awareness, and lift across marketing objectives, channels and devices. By applying artificial intelligence at big data scale, Employer's Moment Scoring™ technology performs a real-time calculation of each ad opportunity based on a marketer's goal to determine the likelihood a consumer will engage in a desired action. Moment Scoring technology is designed to go beyond 1:1 marketing by learning to predict what marketing actions to take with a campaign at a precise moment in time, which results in a much more efficient use of marketing dollars. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Employer has over 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "FUEL."
Employer values and appreciates the diversity of our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.