Inside Sales Representative/Sales Assistant
Employer is looking for Inside Sales Representative/Sales Assistant in Portage, WI.
This local job opportunity with ID 650861 is live since 09/20/2017.
Capital Newspapers is looking for an experienced inside sales representative that will also act as the sales department assistant. We are looking for a strong focus on new business development through a consultative selling approach. You will be armed with a vast array of products that reach our platforms and beyond so that you are able to suit the needs of every client.
- Works with business development staff to research leads and gather information for prospects.
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing, Product Directors, Project Managers, and company leaders to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Thorough documentation, communication, and follow-up with internal and external customers.
- Acts as assistant to sales team.
- Creation of outgoing marketing proposals and presentations.
- Compiles/creates marketing and sales support information for account executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Capital Newspapers offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package for PT (over 20 hours) and FT employees (medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, STD and LTD, matching 401k plan)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Outstanding marketing support and a culture of teamwork
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer