Napa Valley Register is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to join our advertising sales team. The Campaign Manager will oversee the full life cycle of digital and print ad campaigns often to tight deadlines. This is an opportunity to work on the cutting edge with a multi-media sales and marketing team; this position works closely with Advertising management and sales staff, developing and tracking online and print ads and assisting with identifying, planning and implementing online sales strategies.
- Serve as liaison and main point of contact between internal teams to ensure campaign fulfillment and client satisfaction.
- Maintain client relationships by managing their digital and print ad campaigns, expectations, communications, pacing, optimization and reporting metrics.
- Experience interacting directly with sales and product teams, and playing a hands-on role in helping to find options and solutions to client challenges.
- Previous sales, marketing and/or customer service experience, preferably in media sales industry.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work with daily deadlines is also required.
- Must be flexible and have ability to adapt to fast changing marketplace/organization.
- Be familiar with digital advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics.
- The understanding of online ad technology, trafficking process and the digital media landscape is vital.
- Excellent computer (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) skills are required.
- Good writing/spelling and math skills and creative ability.
- Must be self-motivated with limited supervision of day-to-day activities.
As part of Employer, the Register offers excellent earnings potential and a full benefits package, along with a professional work environment focused on growth opportunities for employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and a background check prior to commencing employment.
Please apply online at Employer