Programmer Analyst, Enterprise Resource Mgmt - 81479
$500 Employee Referral Bonus!
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, area of San Diego, CA.
8 hour day shift, on-call rotation
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
* Must have a minimum of three (3) years' of experience implementing, supporting, and programming in business software applications.
* Experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle (i.e. requirements definition, test plans and test scripts, etc.).
* Change Management process experience – documentation, moves to production, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience developing Infor Process Automation flows.
Working under the direction of the Manager, and/or Lead, the Programmer role within Enterprise Resource Management utilizes toolkits, utilities, and programs, to support, enhance, and maintain vendor supplied applications. This role is responsible for application programming, consulting with users and stakeholders to determine software, business, and system functional specifications. The Programmer analyzes needs, Interprets and translates functional specifications into efficient and effective code development. Programs, tests, documents and implements scripts, reports, interfaces, applications, data fed dashboards, and utility jobs. Brings competency to programming duties required to support Sharp's environment in a highly available manner. Promotes the effective and efficient use of programming resources and facilitates client workflows.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.