Employer is looking for Business Banking Relationship Manager II - MA North in Burlington, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 651291 is live since 12/10/2017.
Employer is currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join our Business Banking Team. As a Senior Relationship Manager with us, you will be primarily responsible for the acquisition of new relationships and the active management of a portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $5-$25MM. You will play a key role in building relationships with our highest value clients and are tasked with delivering an exceptional customer experience designed to retain and grow our top customers.
- Primary focus is on exceeding specific net portfolio loan and deposit growth goals along with new deposit, loan, cash management and total revenue production.
- Products marketed include but are not limited to: deposit, credit, interest and currency risk management products, cash management, international trade and liquidity solutions.
- Incumbents usually handle complex accounts and sensitive client relationships and are trusted to handle negotiations and credit assessments on an independent basis.
- Ability to source, structure and present business lending opportunities up to $10MM.
- Effectively utilize centralized credit support team for both new originations and portfolio management.
- Develop a targeted COI (center of influence) list and have a detailed plan to build relationships that lead to referral business to achieve goals.
- Build a collaborative internal relationship with key partners.
- Introduce top clients to appropriate specialist to deepen share of wallet. Joint calling and prospecting with specialists depending on situation.
- Provide specific assistance to assigned internal partners for outside joint calling, technical questions related to larger deposit and loan opportunities, etc.
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage your call/relationship management activities on a weekly basis.
- Required to make a targeted number of “in person” calls to prospects, customers, Centers of Influences and internal partners weekly & monthly.
- Practice sounds risk management protocols and adhere to internal and regulatory requirements
- 4+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of business products and services
- Strong business or commercial credit acumen preferred
- Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague relationships
- Local market knowledge and the ability to develop, retain and expand relationships with Centers of Influence ie. CPA’s and Attorneys.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.