Employer is looking for Field Service Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI.
This local job opportunity with ID 651649 is live since 10/14/2017.Job Description
This role is responsible for managing all aspects of field service support including; communications between customers and service department, detailed preparation of written reports and documentation, maintenance of job assignments, itinerary and schedule requirements.
- An Associate’s degree in electronics, computer or equivalent technical or Military Electronics and 1-5 years of technical service experience is preferred
- Proven record of field service experience preferred. Will consider related experience from a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use all types of hand tools and digital test equipment
- Knowledge of mechanics and electronics
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and the ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Familiarity with the Windows File System Structure and related basic Windows troubleshooting practices is a plus
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license
- This position requires up to 75% travel
*IND-AIG Employer is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.