Employer is looking for Associate Relationship Manager in Atlanta, GA.
This local job opportunity with ID 651658 is live since 10/19/2017.
The Associate Relationship Manager (Associate RM) is a contributing banker to the Citizens Commercial Banking business. The primary functions of the Associate RM include bringing outstanding ideas to our clients; the proactive development and production of client pitches; actively participating in delivering the pitches to our clients; providing secondary, and in some instances direct, client account coverage; sharing best practices and thought leadership in a consistent manner across the Bank's Commercial Banking footprint; tracking regional market changes in order to deliver innovative solutions to the Bank's clients and prospects; ensuring industry expertise is being delivered in a consistent manner within a region and across regions; and developing and delivering new and innovative solutions to drive both internal change and external delivery of life cycle solutions to the Bank's clients and prospects.
• Minimum two years of relevant experience in a financial services industry firm.
• The completion of financial service industry training program is preferred.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• Must exhibit a foundational level of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data and be proficient in financial modeling and valuation methodologies.
• Displays very effectual verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess sufficient reasoning ability to perform job independently within the scope of existing policies and procedures.
• Exhibits ability to use technology to create, edit and retrieve documents and presentations.
Hours & Work Schedule
per Week: 40
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work with Us
Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our
customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training
and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or
any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Bank is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective
subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.