Employer is looking for InStore Personal Banker in Wyoming, MI.
This local job opportunity with ID 651907 is live since 10/17/2017.
You might be wondering what InStore is…this is where we have partnered with top regional grocery store chains to place our branch right inside their store. You’ll have the benefit of a high volume of prospective customers walking through your lobby every day!
As a universal banker, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for sales-oriented, motivated and confident individuals like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Employer.
You’ve been told you’re a ‘people person’. Those who know you see how much you value strong relationships. You also find great satisfaction in helping others and offering sound advice. You enjoy a structured environment and as a self-starter, you make the most of every opportunity to be successful. That’s why we know you would be a great fit for our universal banker role!
A day in the life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Work directly with In-store customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best banking products, services and solutions
- Identifies new to bank prospects and grows relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Resolve customer service issues and simplify their lives by recommending other banking convenience services to current and new customers
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Make banking easier for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Drive sales and exceed performance goals by providing an exceptional customer service experience
- High School degree or GED required
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to build relationships through phone development
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- Ability to function within a controlled schedule
- A professional appearance- you are the face of Employer
- Experience in retail, hospitality or banking is highly desired
Knowledge, skills & abilities that typically lead to success in the job include:
- Seeking and acting on feedback
- Personal accountability
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail
- Consultative selling
- Sales drive & passion
- Cross selling
- Teller accuracy and compliance
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies Monday-Sunday
Join us as an In-store universal banker and use your outstanding people skills to help shape our customer banking experience and drive your sales performance at Employer.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.