A3 Smart Home is looking for Senior Account Representative, Commercial Sales in Tempe, AZ.
This local job opportunity with ID 665262871 is live since 2021-02-07 18:53:01.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA recently acquired SafeGuard, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. Safeguard, has been Protecting Arizona families and businesses for over 50 years; we are Arizona's largest locally-operated security provider. With an A+ Better Business Bureau Ranking, we prove every day that we love being there for and helping our customers. We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Customer Service. You'll help positively impact every homeowner and the communities that we serve, too.
Accomplish day-to-day responsibilities for the AAA Smart Business Commercial Sales initiatives by building account level corporate relationships for building customer units and sales opportunities. The common sales goal is to develop and present the AAA Smart Business portfolio; gates, guards and patrol solutions and services for continued AAA branding in their dedicated day to day assignments driving new member acquisition, increasing revenue and market share in multiple AZ territories.
This role requires exceptional communication and report presentation and analytical skills. Position involves establishing goal oriented results with the Director of Commercial Sales in addition to support to the Smart Business commercial sales consultant team, as follows:
* Presenting new AAA Smart Business opportunities with HOA's and Property Management Companies.
* Complete comprehension of sales knowledge for the commercial gate construction, service and maintenance industry. Guard and Patrol sales knowledge is also required and part of the strategy planning for the division.
* Planning and preparing presentations (PowerPoint).
* Communicating new developments and AAA partnerships to prospective clients.
* Writing weekly sales reports analysis and activities.
* Providing management with daily updates and sales information.
*Why work for us?*
* Job Stability - Strong AAA Brand
* Great Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
* Retirement - 401k matching up to 3%
* Work/Life Balance - PTO 3 Weeks + 9 paid holidays
*JOB DUTIES: *
* Lead sales growth of the AAA Smart Business Gates, Guards and Patrol sales and services
* Generate new opportunities, research leads and establish corporate presence with top level HOA and Property Management relationships to achieve long-term client and partner relationships
* Collaborate with leadership, management, design and sales team to ensure that all sales requirements are met
* Develop growth strategies and plans with Director of Commercial Sales
* Increase client customer base, adding units
* Prepare customized business proposals
* Negotiate contracts
* Research organizations and network to source new opportunities
* Increase the value of current customer's base, expanding additional services
* Hand on pulse of trends for innovative opportunities to increase sales
* Requires an in-depth knowledge of gates, guards and patrol, services and value propositions.
* Excellent communication, training, networking and relationship management skills.
* Ability to develop and build top level relationships; manage opposition through difficult situations and customer issues.
* Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal daily supervision; strong organizational skills.
* Collaboration and strong account management skills.
* Commercial project management skills.
* Computer skills, MS Word, Power Point, Spreadsheets, G-Suite.
* CRM knowledge with Sales Force.
* Bachelor's degree or equal 4 years' experience in sales and or account rep management.
* Must have proven sales relationships at minimal resulting in revenue of $500,000 YOY.
* Must have clean driver's license and driving record.
*Working Environment/Physical Requirements:*
* Reliable personal vehicle
* Ability to drive long distances (up to 200 miles in one day)
* Ability to work from your personal vehicle through the day
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
* Ability to work from home