Employer is looking for Sales Agent - Massachusetts in Brockton, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 678509 is live since 12/11/2017.
Combined Insurance, founded in 1922, is currently seeking a Sales Agent.
For over 90 years, Combined Insurance has been providing exceptional insurance products that have helped millions of policyholders and their families plan for and protect their futures. We are known for providing an environment which allows our employees to achieve their personal, business, family and financial goals.
We currently have an exciting Sales Agent opportunity for a self starter with a goal oriented mindset who is willing to invest a serious amount of time in the pursuit of unlimited economic potential. Are you looking for just an opportunity or are you looking for a sales career?
If you are:
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
Then we have the career for you!
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
Knowledge & Experience
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
Minimum criteria to be considered:
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
We offer a competitive performance based compensation package; commissions, plus performance and quality business bonus programs.
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Sep 25, 2015