Employer is looking for Associate Licensed Relationship Banker in Chestnut Hill, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 686659 is live since 12/10/2017.
Are you looking to jumpstart a rewarding career in banking but aren’t sure how to get started?
Discover an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level as part of our Associate Licensed Relationship Banker program. This is a unique opportunity for customer focused professionals looking to secure the licenses needed for our Licensed Relationship Banker career. As part of this program, you will develop your skills and obtain licensing to help customers save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement.
As an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker, you will be developing in the role of a banker while studying for the required licenses. Once licensed with your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses, you will move to the Licensed Relationship Banker role and have dual responsibilities in both banking and investments.
A Day in the Life of an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
What can we offer you?
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to help them save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by going above and beyond for customers each day
- Be the face of Employer, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Self-study to obtain Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses needed to advance to the Licensed Relationship Banker role
- Ongoing support and guidance such as on-the-job learning, hands-on experience and mentorship
- Study materials and a testing window to secure your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses as part of the program
- Strong recognition and incentive plans to accelerate you earning potential based on your achievements
- Opportunities to develop your career and grow into new roles, such as a Licensed Relationship Banker, Premier Relationship Manager, Branch Manager or Financial Consultant
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
Hours and Work Schedule
- High School degree or GED required with 2 years of sales and customer service experience or college degree in business related field in lieu of experience
- Self-study is required to obtain all required licenses. Licenses must be obtained in the following order:
- Series 6 license
- Series 63 license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include weekends and evenings
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.