Employer is looking for Analysis &Reporting Specialist in Riverside, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 686962 is live since 10/14/2017.
The Assistant Keeper of Records is primarily responsible for supporting Keeper of Records in the processing of the subpoenas, summons and authorizations to ensure compliance with the legal, regulatory and risk. The Assistant Keeper of Records responds to subpoena requests on behalf of the Bank’s customers as received from third parties (i.e. attorneys, state and federal government agencies and law enforcement). This includes attending depositions and trails as a witness and subject matter expert speaking to Bank records in the absence of the Keeper of Records.
The Assistant Keeper of Records will be responsible for:
- Support the Keeper of Records in managing, maintaining and organizing legal case files which include working with our Information Security forensic department regarding electronic case files
- Assist the Keeper of Records in working with in-house and outside counsel, law enforcement agencies and State & Federal Agencies in researching and producing documentation, including high profile subpoenas involving SEC, FBI, FTC and NSA
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations as well as Bank policies, procedures and risk guidelines
- May appear in State and Federal trials, hearings, depositions and Grand Jury proceedings testifying as a Subject Matter Expert on Bank records in the absence of the Keeper of Records
- Work with the Keeper of Records supporting and coaching the Subpoena Summons Case Processing team
- Works in conjunction with department manager in supporting various Bank operations administrative duties
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization
- Handling confidential information sensitively and discreetly
- Professionally and accurately communicate with all levels of legal requester's (attorneys, law enforcement officials, government agents, etc.)
- 2+ years of the legal, regulatory and risk environment as they pertain to banking operations
- 2+ years of legalese and legal jargon as it pertains to subpoena’s, summons and authorizations
- Exhibit enthusiasm, meticulous attention to details, strong organizational skills, punctuality, highly professional
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills, good PC and MS Office knowledge and skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Capability to work in a team environment and support colleagues’ development through coaching and training.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel via car, train and/or plane
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
High school graduate
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.