Employer is looking for Lead Smartcard Manufacturing Software Engineer in Littleton, CO.
This local job opportunity with ID 700194 is live since 10/03/2017.
POSITION TITLE: Lead Smartcard Manufacturing Software Engineer
REPORTS TO: Director of Enterprise Capabilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Manage programming related tasks specific to all assigned projects including requirements gathering, code development, QA testing, client approval, production release, and documentation with relevant training.
3. Develop custom solutions involving Hardware Security Modules (HSM) e.g. key checking and cvv generation.
4. Provide support and training for deployed EMV solutions.
5. Prepare detailed product documentation, training manuals, and software test plans.
1. Two years of experience leading a team.
2. Five years of systems analysis and design experience.
4. Two years’ experience developing EMV Smartcard applications, EMV scripting and Multos.
5. Knowledge of financial card industry, development methodologies, and development project lifecycle principles.
6. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work. Responding to changing needs and balance competing priorities.
7. Train and direct others, present reports, proposals, and other information in public forum w/vendors, internal staff, and customers.
8. Technical writing proficiency
9. Excels in providing superior customer service to internal and external clients.
10. Experience supporting smartcard implementations preferred.
11. Willingness to travel as needed for presentations and implementations.