Employer is looking for Personal Banker in Butler, Pe.
This local job opportunity with ID 701704 is live since 10/17/2017.
Do you have a knack for working with people – always ready to help them, regardless of the situation, and make their day? Are you looking to develop your relationship building skills and strengthen your financial knowledge in a supportive, team environment?
A career as a Universal Banker is the right move for you.
As a Universal Banker, you will engage closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services related to spending and saving. The Universal Banker is the financial liaison to every customer entering the branch. Your highest priority will be to ensure customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction. You will develop deep and meaningful relationships with the customer in order to resolve issues, educate customers on the various ways they can bank with us, and process teller transactions as required.
A Day in the Life of a Universal Banker
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day
- Develop new and existing customers by understanding their financial needs, providing products and solutions to help them spend and save
- Go above and beyond for customers to strengthen and retain long term relationships
- Grow new business and drive referrals to branch colleagues and partners to support the broader financial needs of customers
- Serve as the financial liaison to customers while providing world class customer service
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling
experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer
- Strong listening and customer
- Ability to effectively ask questions
and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships
through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships
with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and
ability to multitask effectively
to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with
all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to
successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique
Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Friday and may include
a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find
a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back
to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive
and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate
your potential and maximize your career growth.
It is the
policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or
any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of
Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer