Sales Rep - Feast Magazine
Feast Magazine has an immediate opening for an advertising Account Manager. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
- Prospect for leads and manage advertising inquiries.
- Create proposals and advertising recommendations for prospective clients under direction of the Director of Sales.
- Understand, articulate and sell the strengths of advertising across the Feast platform, including print, online, e-marketing and social media.
- Maintain client relationships with existing and new advertising partners.
- Act as a liaison with billing, production and client interaction from point of sale to execution of each contracted element.
- Assist in the traffic of both print and digital advertising.
- Update the Director of Sales on weekly sales activity through a weekly sales report including calls, emails and appointments, as well as pending sales.
- Submit new prospects through the account guideline process and adhere to the account parameters detailed in the guidelines
- Deliver the highest level of customer service upholding the Feast Magazine reputation in each communication.
- Travel within the Feast distribution areas including, but not limited to Kansas City, Columbia and Springfield, MO.
Four years of sales experience required. Previous media sales experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be a motivated self starter who is personable, detail oriented and able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation skills are important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
College degree preferred.