Sales Rep - Feast Magazine, Kansas City
Feast Magazine has an immediate opening for an advertising Account Manager to be biased in Kansas City. This position will report to the Director of Sales in St. Louis and be responsible for sales in the municipalities of Kansas City and Springfield, Missouri.
- Prospect for leads and manage advertising inquiries.
- Create proposals and advertising recommendations for prospective clients under direction of the Director of Sales.
- Understand, articulate and sell the strengths of advertising across the Feast platform, including print, online, e-marketing and social media.
- Maintain client relationships with existing and new advertising partners.
- Act as a liaison with billing, production and client interaction from point of sale to execution of each contracted element.
- Assist in the traffic of both print and digital advertising.
- Update the Director of Sales on weekly sales activity through a weekly sales report including calls, emails and appointments, as well as pending sales.
- Submit new prospects through the account guideline process and adhere to the account parameters detailed in the guidelines.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service upholding the Feast Magazine reputation in each communication.
- Travel within the Feast distribution areas including, but not limited to Kansas City and Springfield, MO.
- Travel to the head office in St. Louis when necessary.
Four years of sales experience required. Previous media sales experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is able to manage time and priorities without direct daily oversight.
- Must be personable, detail oriented and able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation skills are important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
College degree preferred.