Employer is looking for Front End Developer in Matawan, NJ.
This local job opportunity with ID 710975 is live since 10/16/2017.
Employer extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
Employer is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
* Leverages best practices to create highly optimized and reusable code
* Collaborates with agile teams, customers and product specialists at all levels to distill and evolve product requirements in to simple, effective and fast user interfaces.
* Builds scalable architectures
* Leverages the latest technologies and tools
* Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Employer’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
* Minimum of 3 years of front-end development experience and exposure to user interaction/ UX design, graphics or similar
* Hands-on front-end development experience delivering web UI with cross-browser compatibility. Innovative, self-motivated, passionate, with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership attributes.
* Strong design sense and ability to create simple, stunning and scalable UI
* Experience on mobile browser applications is a strong plus
* Willingness to work on server-side Java is a plus
* BA/BS/BFA in a related area or equivalent experience
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.