Employer is looking for Personal Banker Universal in East Falmouth, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 714570 is live since 11/14/2017.
Do you have a knack for working with people – always ready to help them, regardless of the situation, and make their day? Are you looking to develop your relationship building skills and strengthen your financial knowledge in a supportive, team environment?
You might be asking yourself, “What exactly is an InStore Universal Banker?” We partner with top regional grocery store chains throughout our footprint to place bank branches right inside their store. As an InStore Universal Banker, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers as part of a convenient InStore branch team.
InStore Universal Bankers value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Employer. You’ll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and “people person”.
A Day in the Life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling
experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer
- Strong listening and customer
to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer
- Commitment to building relationships
through phone engagements
to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
to strengthen relationships with teammates, business
partners and specialists through collaboration
confident, and ability to multitask effectively
to work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in
the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the
required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
a great Citizen.
Join us today.
us as an InStore Universal Banker and use your outstanding people skills to
help shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential at
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find
a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back
to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive
and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate
your potential and maximize your career growth.
It is the
policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or
any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of
Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer