Employer is looking for Fraud Operations Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA.
This local job opportunity with ID 716591 is live since 10/02/2017.
This role is an Operations Analyst I working in our Fraud Operations Call Center.
- This role is responsible for taking calls from customers and collecting, reviewing, responding, and analyzing data and/or documentation
- Ensure compliance with department SLAs, policies, procedures, and/or regulatory and risk requirements
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- May also include the reporting of productivity, quality, and other ad hoc requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- This position requires the application of various methods, procedures, and knowledge of the business unit’s product(s) and system application(s).
This role performs routine, analytical review of data and/or documentation which may include customer data and/or review for fraud/risk activities. May perform other such duties as assigned including trouble shooting operational issues. May participate in projects requiring coordination with other teams. Manage competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner. Utilize department specific system applications.
- Regular direct interaction with Customers, Contact Center and Branches over the telephone for inbound and outbound calls.
- Organization skills
- Solid ability to multi-task
- Solid customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Capacity to work independently
- 2+ years, Experience in analysis, financial services industry or business line experience a plus
- Associate Degree Preferred
Associates Degree Preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm (OFF Wednesday and Sunday)
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.