Employer is looking for InStore Personal Banker in Orleans, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 716600 is live since 10/03/2017.
You might be asking yourself, “What exactly is an InStore Universal Banker?” We partner with top regional grocery store chains throughout our footprint to place bank branches right inside their store. As an InStore Universal Banker, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers as part of a convenient InStore branch team.
InStore Universal Bankers value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Employer. You’ll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and “people person”.
A Day in the Life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Join us as an InStore Universal Banker and use your outstanding people skills to help shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential at Employer.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.