• Our client is looking for a Project Manager to continue the growth of the Product Management Team.
• Act as an official liaison who chairs meetings between Executive Leadership and the Technology Team.
• Develop and build weekly reports/dashboards for Executive Leadership to review.
• Collaborate with peers across a wide range of teams, including but not limited to Compliance, Legal, Operations, Product Management, and Technology.
• Work in tandem with the appropriate Product Manager to manage a product through an entire SDLC (ideation, requirements gathering, wire framing, development, testing, etc.) as well as successive iterations and release cycles.
• Assist the PM Team in fleshing out the business logic behind new products during the ideation and capability/requirement development stages.
• Collaborate with various teams of engineers to build out project plans for all tech-related projects. Project plans must include the following: a purpose, a list of all requirements, a cost-benefit analysis (if necessary), a recommendation (if necessary), and a suggested timeline for execution.
• Execute and manage the project plans you create by establishing a culture of accountability for yourself and the team of engineers you manage.
• Motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a team-oriented fast-paced environment.
• Excellent team building skills.
• Highly organized and detailed oriented.
• Able to take on and manage a high volume projects simultaneously.
• Able to think ahead in terms of bottlenecks and dependencies related to the company’s long-term roadmap.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 1-2 years in software project management or a related field is a plus.
• Knowledge/interest in the institutional capital markets client landscape is a plus.
• Knowledge of back-end tech architecture is a plus.
• Experience with common programming languages (i.e.: Java, Python, etc.) is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact cross-functionally and drive both business and technical discussions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.